Supplier Portal is an entirely new and modern application built from scratch with new user interface. Some of the key differences are:
- A new role based account and profile structure that is designed to support all types of users; Freelancers, Supplier managers and Employed consultants. This will allow Supplier managers from the same company to work with one common company entity to collaborate on consultant profiles and keep track of all the interactions with Ework from one place.
- New Skills and Roles taxonomy together with optional assessments to enhance the quality of consultant profiles that will enable accurate matching towards jobs.
- CV-analysis tool to help users quickly setup a consultant profile based on the content from the CV.
- Notifications center to receive updates about new matching requests, status changes and other of items of interest.
- New list of open jobs with more detailed filter options.
- Possibility to save and store filters. Users can subscribe to the filters to get daily emails with new jobs matching the filters (this will replace the newsletter feature in MyEwork).
- Possibility for employed consultants to log in to Supplier Portal to update their profile themselves.